Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mission: Locals Only, falling leaves and eviction notice.

Surfing with Jason Craig, about the nicest young guy I know.

ITs late in the season, all the demo boats are starting to come back to the house from gosh only knows.  Kelsey (known by many as The Runt)  moved out of my house back to the western side of Canada.  TIs weird having the house to myself.  Ray Borrato still lives in my attic, the little sister I never wanted taking Kesley's position on Harassment Detail.  I get called Fat boy again by her she's getting an eviction notice.

Filming for Locals Only with Kelsey was a lot of fun.  I am sure he's enjoying clipping stuttering out takes reminicent of kkk,ken Whiting's.  Being a big 12 year old didn't help my plight on that front.  All in all the time with him made me realize really how much I love home.  Nobody but me surfing at Garb and push.   Cool air in the am, falling leaves of red and orange.  Loosing tennis balls in the ground cover, Cursing the dog's inability to keep his eye on the ball.  (dam animal)  It is nice not to have Kelsey and his dam camera pointed at me, but sad to see him go too.

The video itself is a mystery, i have seen bits of it and watched hundreds of hours of kelsy parked at the dining room table working for endless hours.  Never realized how much went into video production.  Finding Music, editing, clipping, cataloguing......  guess thats why I paddle.


Check out the website and see what the video's about and peek at the news section too.
http://www.localsonlymovie.com/

http://www.localsonlymovie.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6:locals-only-crew-kills-it-at-team-trials&catid=2:news&Itemid=4

ALL Photos BY Emery Tillman (thanks Emery!)




My Friend Emery, took the shots at Lachine, Kelsey and the Uber talented Jason Craig in green.
Big Joe


Kelsey in yellow and my good side in red.

No comments:

Post a Comment