Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mission: Rude friends/ sweet luck and Undercurrents



I flew into Calgary for Jackson Kayaks, picked up my gear and the only car left in Calgary. Pimped out Ford with heated seats, I got it by luck. The Calgary Stampede is on. Parking is stupid, bars are full, booz is 7.50 a drink and I don’t wear a cowboy hat so I looked right out of place. I decided at the airport to see one of my best friends, Scott Fiendel. He Took a pretty hard hit creeking last year put him in the hospital for 3 months. He’s thinner now, but back to the boating and Kickboxing again and of course saying abusive things to me again. (he was nicer to me when he was broken) I never got around to teasing him about his drug induced phone calls at all hours of the night….. Opportunities lost… I arrived at Scottys and coun’t find my wallet. As it turns out it fell out of my sweet ride when I was loading up and lucky for me it got wedged in the step bar and the door frame. It rode like that to his house!!!!

Hit up the local shop to see another good friend of mine Tony. He’s a Jackson Super Store and holds almost every line I represent. He’s been a big supporter of the community there and offers everything at good prices. Each year he handles the boats I ship out there for events and comps. I took some shots of the shop as well as the most imposing photo of Tony I could muster….

Billy Harris



I attended an event the Red Deer River Festival.  here are some picks I took from the clinics.  I met another friend and rippin creeker Mikkel St. Jean-Duncan.  (I took me about 20 min to write his name.  HYPHENS...  GAWD...

This kids mother told him if he could loop the new star she would buy it for him.  She's out 1149.00 plus taxes....  sorry ma.....  it took 45 min to teach him...  thank's JK.  poor mom

No comments:

Post a Comment