Monday, April 11, 2011

MiSsIoN. Mackfest


Level Six wanted me to do down to Mackfest and do what I do best.  Help people learn how to be better play boaters.  They Hook me up each year with beautiful gear for myself and my wife and considering I would have gone to Mackfest wearing their gear it was a hell of a nice box of goodies I got when I showed up at the event.  Each year I go to Mackfest I am always amazed at how many people come out of the woodwork.  From the Organizing behind the scenes to the people how just stand up and take over.  I feel our community is blessed with an abundance of great people.
Cale the man behind it all.

There were some low lights,  Ben Ayilsworth in some drunkin stuper took a dump on the hood of my car.  Normally It would not bother me so much but there was really no reason..... None.  Not to mention,  I wouldn't have known who it was but there was GUM BOOT marks on my bumper and I had my suspicions.
S&M Ben

Franky Managed to get Robbie Z fromt he Cornwall Crew, on a pair of running stilts and in turn managed to get quite a few drunk people to race around with them on.  There was a broken leg but it had nothing to do with the stilts.  Come to think of it there was a dislocated shoulder and plenty of skinned knuckles.   Someone smacked into Matt Hamiltons Truck which was going to happen sooner or later.
if you know who hit this truck, keep it a secret.......



Hope this one doesn't go missing.......
Well all in all it was a wicked time.  Couple people ran the fish hatchery section from the dam down.  Apparently fun to watch.  But the best part was seeing everyone.  It seems like there are so many good people in the paddling comunity.  Minus Ben and the guy who hit Mattys truck. And possibly these two random junkies from Marmora I think......>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  
great Party....

Hope to see everyone at KING OF CLUBS...... Billy OUT
ANGRY HIPPIE......ok not so angry.            

No comments:

Post a Comment